Sunday, April 15, 2018

Week 12 of my Practicum

This week I went back over all my videos looking for any mistakes.  I found a couple mistakes with the closed captions.  It took a little bit to figure out how to fix the issue. When I uploaded the Mp4 version from Google Drive it would not bring up the closed captions in Camtasia. I had to upload the file saved to Camtasia in order to do this. Then, I saved it in an Mp4 format so I could publish it to Google Drive.

I also had to add a title page to one video, but for some reason I could not find it saved to my computer. So, I made a copy of the video in Google Drive and saved it and was able to add the title page. 

This has been a great experience so far. I never realized how much went into making a video before and after you made the video. The zooming in and making sure the viewer is looking where you want them to look.  It was something that I wasn't sure if I would like at the beginning, but I really started to get the hang of it the last couple weeks.  I'll get a review sometime after Tuesday and I'll go from there.  I would definitely feel comfortable making more tutorial videos in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment