Sunday, April 1, 2018

Week 10 of my Practicum

This week I worked on two videos.  I thought they were both going to go fairly quickly, but I had some technical difficulties.

The first video I made was on how to add a quiz to your video in Camtasia.  My main problem here was trying to get the quiz to work properly while I was trying to record the screen.  I thought I would get this video done in several takes, but it took me closer to seven or eight. I also spent more time editing the video then I thought I would. I had some issues with getting the closed captions in the video as well.
So...I went back and added two pictures with information to the video on adding a quiz. I kept feeling like I needed to add something else. It was good information and it would take too long to say it all and it would be much easier to read the information. So, skip the first video if you like and just watch the second video.

Here is the video on how to add a quiz:


Same video as above with the added pictures with information:



The second video I made was on how to import media to Camtasia.  This is a simple process but it took me a little longer because my 15 month old decided he wanted to be very noisy right next to the computer room.  I also seemed to have a problem talking and kept stumbling over my words, but I eventually got the video right.


Here is the video on how to import media:





I think I might be getting close to being finished with all of the tutorials.  I'll find out this week if there is anything I have missed and I'll go from there.



No comments:

Post a Comment