Sunday, March 18, 2018

Week 8 of my Practicum

This week I only made one video about Camtasia 8 because I am focusing on a 10-15 minute video I am making about my practicum experience.

The video I made this week was a more extensive look into using callouts in Camtasia 8.  The original video I made only showed one option because it was more about introducing the concept and I did not want to put too much in the first video.  I showed the viewer how to use a callout from each section and how to lengthen or shorten the duration the callout stays on the screen.  Callouts can be beneficial to the viewer because they can show the viewer where to focus their attention.

See the below video on more callouts:



I am excited and nervous about my practicum video.  I think I have a good base of information and should be able to fill the needed time.  The main issue will be not talking to fast and taking my time when showing different information that I have learned.  I will be very happy when I finish the practicum video.

No comments:

Post a Comment