Sunday, March 11, 2018

Week 7 of my Practicum

This week I produced three videos for my practicum relating to Camtasia 8. The first two videos were pretty short and the third video was around the normal time frame for my videos.

The first two videos were short because I was displaying general terms for use in Camtasia 8.  I was able to some splitting of screens in one video so that you could see the terms and a short explanation of the functions on the left and then see where those were located on the Camtasia screen on the right.  For the other video, it was the same concept but it was all in one screen as opposed to two different screens.

See the two videos below displaying general terms of use in Camtasia 8:





The third video I made was showing how to produce and share a video to YouTube.  This can allow you to upload your video to canvas or other software programs. First, I had to figure out how to do that myself. It is not that complicated, but did take a little time because there are quite a few steps in the process. As always, figuring out how to do it was much simpler than trying to explain the process on a video. I had a good bit of dead time in the video that I had to cut because of waiting for functions to complete and I also lost my train of thought once.  I am so glad you can cut the video instead of having to start over!

See the below video on producing and sharing to YouTube:



I have a couple more basic videos that I think I need to make.  Once I finish those, I will start working on videos that dive deeper into what Camtasia can do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment